#12 Our Preparation for the Lord’s Coming (4) Having Dispensational Value to God
Brother Chris Wilde shares with us on the Lord’s second coming and how we can have dispensational value to God.
Our Preparation for the Lord’s Coming (4) Having Dispensational Value to God in the Last Days to Turn the Age
Scripture Reading: Dan. 2:28, 31-35; Num. 6:1-8; Rev. 12:5; 14:4
I. Every time God wants to make a dispensational move, an age-turning move, He must obtain His dispensational instrument; we must be those who have dispensational value to God in the last days to turn the age— Rev. 12:5-11; 1:20; Dan. 12:3; 9:23; 10:11, 19:
II. Only the Nazarites can bring back the Lord Jesus; all those who are used by God to turn the age must be Nazarites—voluntarily consecrated ones who are sanctified absolutely and ultimately to God—Num. 6:1-8; Judg. 13:4-5; 1 Sam. 1:11; Luke 1:15:
A. A Nazarite was to abstain from wine and anything related to its source, signifying that we must abstain from all kinds of earthly enjoyment and pleasure, which lead to lustful conduct and a lustful intention—Num. 6:3; cf. Psa. 104:15; Eccl. 10:19; 2 Tim. 2:22; 3:1-5.
B. A Nazarite was to let his hair grow long, signifying that we must remain in subjection to the headship of Christ—Num. 6:5; cf. 1 Cor. 11:3, 6:
1. A Nazarite is a person who is full of submission; with him there is a submissive standing, atmosphere, and intention; if you are such a person, there will be a great blessing for you and your future.
2. Our consecration before God and our submission to God determine our power before men—Judg. 16:17.
C. A Nazarite was not to be defiled by the deadness that comes through natural affection—Num. 6:7:
D. A Nazarite was not to touch anything dead so that he may not be defiled; the most hateful thing in the eyes of God is death—Num. 6:6-7; Rev. 3:1:
1. The Nazarites are numbered for the formation of God’s army; they are very vigilant, full of feeling for the war against death—cf. 1 Cor. 15:54-58.
2. We must be those who are full of life, which is “anti-death”—Rom. 8:10, 6, 11; 2 Cor. 5:4.
III. We must live in our spirit to be men on earth with God’s heart, men to whom heaven can be opened to see the vision concerning the destiny of the world and the present situation of the world—Rev. 1:10; 4:1-2:
A. The Lord sovereignly arranges the world situation and the kingdoms of the world under His heavenly rule so that the environment might be fit for God’s chosen people to receive His salvation and be prepared to be His bride—Acts 5:31; 17:26-27; Dan. 4:26; Rev. 1:5.
B. Europe, in the consummation of the fulfillment of the vision concerning the great human image in Daniel 2, is more vitally crucial than any other country and race; the crushing of the two feet of the great human image will be the crushing of the entire human government—vv. 34-35:
1. The ten kings typified by the ten toes of the great image in Daniel 2 will be under Antichrist, who will be the last Caesar of the revived Roman Empire; all of this will transpire in Europe—Rev. 17:9-14.
2. The United States, Europe, and the Far East are the three influential factors of the present situation of the world; the recovery has taken root in the United States and the Far East, but there is a void in Europe; the Lord’s recovery must spread to Europe and be rooted there.
3. The spreading of the truths of the Lord’s recovery will be a preparation for the Lord’s coming back to bring the recovery and restoration not only to Israel but also to the entire creation—Matt. 24:14; cf. Rev. 5:6.
4. We should tell the Lord, “Lord, these days are the consummation of the age; Lord, in these days rekindle my love toward You.”
IV. In these last days before the Lord’s coming, we must be those who have great resolutions in heart and great searchings of heart—Judg. 5:15-16:
A. The Lord’s present charge to us should be, Go and teach the nations (cf. Matt. 28:19) that the present age may be consummated (24:14).
B. In order to take the Lord’s charge, we must keep the oneness; if we lose the oneness and the one accord, we are finished as far as the Lord’s move is concerned—Acts 1:14; Eph. 4:3.
C. We should rise up to follow the Lord in His present move and have ourselves adjusted to His regulations to be useful to Him—Dan. 11:32; 2 Tim. 2:21.