“Cooperating and Coordinating with the Energizing God in His Up-to-date and Ultimate Move to Carry Out His Economy”
Registration for the 2019 University Training is now CLOSED.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
The University Training is a one week training held each year in August. It is for university students and has been held at Bower House, London, the past seven years. Registration is open to students at University and to those A-Level/Secondary School students who are 18 and older. Please read the details below or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Topic: Cooperating and Coordinating with the Energizing God in His Up-to-date and Ultimate Move to Carry Out His Economy
Location: Bower House, Romford, London, RM4 1PB (Click here for directions)
Dates: 18-22 August, 2019
Registration Deadline: 11:59PM, Lord’s Day, 11 August 2019.
Cost: £100 – Full Time (Includes all registration materials, bed and board, and linen).
Shuttles: 4PM pickup from Newbury Park on 18 August; 3PM dropoff on 22 August
THE PURPOSE OF THE UNIVERSITY TRAINING
“But flee youthful lusts, and pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those
who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.” – 2 Timothy 2:22
The goal of the University Training is to perfect God-loving and Christ-pursuing students in the areas of biblical truth, experience of life, gospel preaching, and character development, all with a view to molding them into useful vessels in the Lord’s hands for the building up of His Body.
Corporate and personal prayer and life practices are strongly emphasized to develop a personal and intimate relationship with the Lord. Trainees will also have the opportunity to blend with peers from universities and colleges throughout Europe. This five-day training will render untold benefit to a student whose heart seeks first the kingdom of God!
In the spirit of training, there will be a strict registration deadline and no part-time attendance is allowed. There will be regulations that will apply to all trainees who attend this training to maintain an uplifted atmosphere.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Seek first God’s kingdom and His righteousness.
- Cultivate an atmosphere of prayer, fellowship, and seeking the Lord.
- Abide punctually by the schedule and diligently fulfil all assigned responsibilities.
- All trainees should maintain a proper restricted brother-sister in-the-Lord relationship in all situations (in language, attitude, intention and heart).
- Dress code: This training will take place at the FTTL training centre and those attending the University Training should dress according to the following standard:
- Brothers should wear trousers and a shirt with a collar (no contemporary designs, messages, or characters). No shorts, T-shirts or vests.
- Sisters should wear a skirt or a dress below the knee when sitting. Dress slits should end below the knee. No T-shirts or tops that expose the midriff or back, or have a low neckline.
- You may also bring appropriate clothing for afternoon recreation, but no shorts.
- Keep a good testimony by respecting all property including the grounds, equipment, and furnishings; maintain cleanliness and orderliness of living and meeting facilities at all times.
SCHEDULE AND FURTHER DETAILS
The University Training will commence Lord’s Day Evening with registration from 4PM and dinner at 5:30PM. Following this is our first meeting at 7PM.
From Monday through Friday afternoon, there will be classes through out the day, along with group times to fellowship and pray. One afternoon during the week will be set aside for the gospel.
Shuttles will be from Newbury Park only, and run just once at 4PM on Lord’s Day and ~ 3PM on Thursday. Please visit here for directions by car, public transport and from airports.
- Clothes and footwear for meetings and outdoor exercise.
- Notepad, pens, Bible, Hymnal, YP Songbook.
- Toiletries, earplugs, medicines.
- A burning spirit and loving heart!