Spring University conference
17 -19 March 2023 - The Netherlands
More Conference Info
General Conference Schedule
A more detailed schedule will be provided closer to the time of the conference. Here is a brief sketch:
- Registration opens at 4:30 PM on Friday afternoon, 17 March;
- Supper starts on Friday at 5:30 PM, lasting until 7:30 PM (if you need us to save dinner for you, please email email@example.com);
- The first session of the conference begins at 7:30 PM on Friday;
- The final session of the conference will conclude at approximately 12:30 PM on Sunday, 19 March, after any baptisms and the group photo; a packed lunch for you to take on your return journey will be provided.
All the available linen packs have now been reserved. You will now need to bring your own linen to the conference.
De Hoof provides the mattress and pillow. You will need to bring a pillow case and either a sleeping bag or a fitted sheet and blanket/duvet and duvet cover.
Towels are not provided, so you will need to bring your own. Everyone will also need to bring their own toiletries.
Please let us know on the registration form concerning any dietary restrictions you may have.
What to Bring
- Clothing appropriate for the meetings of the conference, bearing in mind it will be March and so the weather can get chilly;
- Recreational clothes and footwear you can get dirty as the weather is hard to predict;
- An umbrella;
- A Bible (if you have one);
- Pen/pencil or some means of taking notes.
Payment by Bank Transfer
Refund Policy: No refunds will be given after the registration deadline, except at the discretion of the conference organizers due to serious extenuating circumstances.
Late Payment Fee: If you register, but do not make your payment until after the registration deadline, a €10 late fee will be added to your total (a 1-2 day grace period will be allowed for bank transfers that may take a little longer to clear). The late fee may be waived if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explain why your payment needs to be made after the registration deadline.
If you need to make your registration payment via bank transfer, please use the details below to do so.
You MUST include the appropriate reference in your transfer, or we will not be able to match your payment with your registration form.
Your payment reference should be: FirstNameLastNameSEUC23
Account Name: EYPW, European Young People’s Work e.V.
Bank Name: GLS Gemeinschaftsbank eG
Bank Address: 44774 Bouchum
IBAN: DE96 4306 0967 1085 5678 00
“According to the eternal purpose which He made in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
– Ephesians 3:11