The day commenced with tours of the UCLA campus by current and former students. Chris is a current 4th year English Literature and Film student, Melody studied and later served and now works on campus, Bart was a student at UCLA for ten years and studied at the institution for A DECADE. In addition, we were joined by Jodie who works on the campus and Cam who is also a current student.
The UCLA campus is so wonderful !! Here are the saints pictured on the University’s famous Janns steps, and also pictured with our tour guides Bart and his daughter Joy. Oh the saints are so beautiful, hallelujah for blending blending blending !!
The UK saints gazing at Royce Hall modelled after Milan’s Basilica di Sant’Ambrogio by architect David Allison. It was created with 52 imperfections… showing that only God is perfect ! Can you spot them all?
It was great to see one of the many manifestations of the University of California’s campus works. Our tour guide Bart shared with us that he had received the Lord by meeting the saints at the UCLA campus whilst being a student there. Praise the Lord for the His move on the campuses !
After our wonderful campus tour (thank you saints!), we had lunch in Westwood Village.
To avoid being stuck in traffic later in the day, we went to the Japanese Gardens in Van Nuys. The gardens were very pretty, and we had another photo competition – we’ll start the voting for that one when the voting for the San Diego Zoo pictures finishes.
We loved the blending in the evening hosted by Hall 2 of the church in Los Angeles. Praise the Lord, Philadelphia !
The love feasts with the saints have been truly wonderful. One of the brothers smoked the beef for twelve hours. It was delicious !
We enjoyed eating, singing and sharing with all the saints ! The LA saints had also organised a special fellowship in which the older saints shared some of the riches they had accumulated in their experiences of Christ with the younger ones. What a precious time this was of being blended together into one accord with all the saints.
One brother shared that often young people desire to be matured overnight, but it takes time. He said that he has been in the church life for 45 years, and the Lord is still growing in him !
Lord Jesus, grow and mature in us !
Jennifer’s “Pretty in pink!” with ten votes!
The runners up were:
- “Hallelujah I have found it!” – six votes
- “Food coma!!!” – five votes
- “Did someone say love feast?” – four votes
- “In a low dungeon. Hope i had none”, “Looking away unto God”, All we need are the bear necessities” – two votes each
You can see all the entries here – votes after this point won’t count though!
Thank you to everyone who voted! We enjoyed reading your comments too; here are some for you enjoy too – you can try to guess which photo they voted for from the context!
- Difficult to choose. Very good photos
- Funny Benny
- Great idea this photo competition!
- How fun
- Great! Lovely pictures.:)
- Hard choice :(((
- Honourable mentions are: did somebody say love feast and do not disturb but imo pretty in pink was the best photo. Whoever did “”I can hardly bear this”” idek what to say to you 😂”
- Is that even an Eagle?
- It’s a happy and positive feeling with a bright view.
- It’s pretty
- Love it
- Nice blending
- Only because flamingos are some of the coolest animals
- Super cute! We have a love feast every Lord’s day and it looks like the children hehe.
Look out for the next photography competition, voting about to start in a few hours!