Chapter 4 from Young People’s Training, by Witness Lee
FRUIT-BEARING: THE PREACHING OF THE GOSPEL ON THE HIGHEST PLANE
This chapter includes the following sections:
- BEARING FRUIT BY THE OVERFLOW OF THE INNER LIFE
- GOD’S DISPENSATION
- THE FATHER EXPRESSED IN THE SON AND THE SON REALIZED AS THE SPIRIT
- THE SPIRIT EXPRESSED THROUGH THE BRANCHES
- PREACHING THE GOSPEL BY IMPARTING LIFE TO OTHERS
- OUR NEED TO ABIDE IN THE LORD
- NOT A MUSHROOMING DEVELOPMENT BUT THE SLOW PROCESS OF LIFE
- THE NEED TO CONTACT PEOPLE
- CONTACTING PEOPLE BY ENTERING INTO THEIR SITUATION
- KNOWING PEOPLE
- BEGETTING SPIRITUAL CHILDREN
Some key verses are:
- John 14:17 Even the Spirit of reality, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not behold Him or know Him; but you know Him, because He abides with you and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I am coming to you.
- John 15:1 I am the true vine, and My Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes it away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. 5 I am the vine; you are the branches. He who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit; for apart from Me you can do nothing. 6 If one does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is dried up; and they gather them and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me and My words abide in you, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. 8 In this is My Father glorified, that you bear much fruit and so you will become My disciples.
- John 4:4 And He had to pass through Samaria.
(All verses taken from the Recovery Version of the Holy Bible)
If you don’t have the book, then you can read this chapter on ministrybooks.org.
Please share your enjoyment in the comments below! (Comments will be approved before being made visible)