Chapter 3 from Young People’s Training, by Witness Lee
CONTACTING PEOPLE BY DEMONSTRATING THE SPIRIT
This chapter includes the following sections:
- CHRIST, NOT RELIGION, BEING ACCEPTABLE TO GOD
- THE ISSUE OF OUR EXPERIENCE OF CHRIST
- THE NEED FOR A VISION OF THE CHURCH
- THE MOST CRUCIAL POINT IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
- WALKING ACCORDING TO THE SPIRIT
- GOD’S MYSTERY REVEALED TO OUR SPIRIT
- DEMONSTRATING THE SPIRIT
- PAUL, AN EXAMPLE OF WALKING ACCORDING TO THE SPIRIT
- THE WAY TO EXPERIENCE CHRIST FOR THE CHURCH LIFE
- PREACHING THE GOSPEL TO FULFILL GOD’S DESIRE
- CONTACTING PEOPLE IN A NORMAL WAY
- THE NEED TO HAVE A BURDEN
- GO PRAYING
- THE NEED FOR A LIVING, SENSITIVE SPIRIT
Some key verses are:
- Ephesians 3:8 To me, less than the least of all saints, was this grace given to announce to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ as the gospel
- 2 Timothy 4:22 The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.
- Romans 8:4 That the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the spirit.
- Galatians 5:16 But I say, Walk by the Spirit and you shall by no means fulfill the lust of the flesh.
- Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself witnesses with our spirit that we are children of God.
- 1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my proclamation were not in persuasive words of wisdom but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
- 2 Corinthians 2:13 I had no rest in my spirit, for I did not find Titus my brother; but taking leave of them, I went forth into Macedonia.
(All verses taken from the Recovery Version of the Holy Bible)
If you don’t have the book, then you can read this chapter on ministrybooks.org.
Please share your enjoyment in the comments below! (Comments will be approved before being made visible)