Chapter 2 from Young People’s Training, by Witness Lee
THE FULL GOSPEL ACCORDING TO THE HEAVENLY VISION
This chapter includes the following sections:
- THE EXPERIENCE OF CHRIST
- CHRIST AS THE SPIRIT INDWELLING OUR SPIRIT
- CHRIST’S MAKING HIS HOME IN OUR HEART
- EXPERIENCING A “DIFFERENT” CHRIST
- THE WAY TO EXPERIENCE THE ALL-INCLUSIVE CHRIST
- THE NEED OF PRACTICE
- TURNING TO THE SPIRIT
- LIVING IN THE PROPER CHURCH LIFE
- TWO REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PROPER CHURCH LIFE
- THE PREPARATION OF THE BRIDE
Some key verses are:
- Ephesians 3:16 That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit into the inner man, 17 That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith, that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be full of strength to apprehend with all the saints what the breadth and length and height and depth are 19 And to know the knowledge-surpassing love of Christ, that you may be filled unto all the fullness of God. 20 But to Him who is able to do superabundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power which operates in us, 21 To Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus unto all the generations forever and ever. Amen.
- 2 Corinthians 3:17 And the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
- 1 Corinthians 15:45 So also it is written, “The first man, Adam, became a living soul”; the last Adam became a life-giving Spirit.
- Revelation 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to Him to show to His slaves the things that must quickly take place; and He made it known by signs, sending it by His angel to His slave John.
- Revelation 19:7 Let us rejoice and exult, and let us give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready. 8 And it was given to her that she should be clothed in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteousnesses of the saints. 9 And he said to me, Write, Blessed are they who are called to the marriage dinner of the Lamb. And he said to me, These are the true words of God.
(All verses taken from the Recovery Version of the Holy Bible)
If you don’t have the book, then you can read this chapter on ministrybooks.org.
Please share your enjoyment in the comments below! (Comments will be approved before being made visible)