Chapter 1 from Young People’s Training, by Witness Lee
THE FULL GOSPEL ACCORDING TO THE HEAVENLY VISION
This chapter includes the following sections:
- THE REVELATION OF CHRIST AND THE CHURCH
- THE LORD’S APPEARING MAKING SAUL A WITNESS
- THE LORD’S CHARGE
- THE FULL GOSPEL
- THE NEED FOR PRAYER
- PAUL’S RELIGIOUS BACKGROUND AND THE LORD’S APPEARING
- GRACE GIVEN TO LESS THAN THE LEAST
Some key verses are:
- Acts 26:19 Therefore, King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the heavenly vision.
- Matthew 16:13 Now when Jesus came into the parts of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, Who do men say that the Son of Man is? 14 And they said, Some, John the Baptist; and others, Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets. 15 He said to them, But you, who do you say that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said to him, Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in the heavens. 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 I will give to you the keys of the kingdom of the heavens, and whatever you bind on the earth shall have been bound in the heavens, and whatever you loose on the earth shall have been loosed in the heavens.
- Galatians 1:11 For I make known to you, brothers, concerning the gospel announced by me, that it is not according to man. 12 For neither did I receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation by Jesus Christ. 13 For you have heard of my manner of life formerly in Judaism, that I persecuted the church of God excessively and ravaged it. 14 And I advanced in Judaism beyond many contemporaries in my race, being more abundantly a zealot for the traditions of my fathers. 15 But when it pleased God, who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace, 16 To reveal His Son in me that I might announce Him as the gospel among the Gentiles, immediately I did not confer with flesh and blood.
- Ephesians 3:8 To me, less than the least of all saints, was this grace given to announce to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ as the gospel.
(All verses taken from the Recovery Version of the Holy Bible)
If you don’t have the book, then you can read this chapter on ministrybooks.org.
Please share your enjoyment in the comments below! (Comments will be approved before being made visible)