In the last few years, university students from the UK and Europe have participated in a summer blending trip to the USA. This has given the students an opportunity to blend together with one another and with the churches and students in the USA. Many can testify that these trips have enlarged their vision of and their experiences of the universal Body of Christ.
This year, through fellowship, in light of what the Lord is currently doing in Europe, we will travel through the countries of Belgium, the Netherlands, and Germany. Along with the rich times of enjoying Christ with the saints and students in these countries, we would also like to enter into the present burden of reaching out to the refugees and local people.
We hope that this trip will provide you with an opportunity to enter into the Lord’s up-to-date move and to continue to build up His Body through the blending with the churches!
Please read the following information carefully before registering.
About the Trip
- Begins in London, Wednesday 13th July and ends in London, Tuesday 26th July.
- Prospective cities and churches we will visit: Brussels, Antwerp, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, Utrecht and surrounding localities in the Netherlands.
- Estimated cost for transport and lodging: ~£600; additional costs: food and other personal spending. We will do our best to give a more definite total soon.
- As there are currently only 25 spaces available, with priority being given to students, it is recommended that you register as soon as possible and encourage your companions to do likewise.
- It is not possible to accommodate part-time applicants on this trip.
- Click on the link below to fill out the registration form.
- Once registered, you will receive an email confirming whether or not your registration was successful.
- After receiving your confirmation, pay the deposit of £150 (instructions will be included in the confirmation email). Your place in the trip will not be secured without this deposit.
- The full payment should be made by Wednesday 22nd June.
You will be added to a Google Group where announcements and updates and questions and comments can be posted for the group to see.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday 1st June
Please pray and consider before Lord and with some saints in your locality before you decide to register for this trip. Due to the pre-booking (trains, vehicles, hostels, etc.) required to plan this trip, it will not be possible to refund the deposit or full payments.