We will learn together how to advance in our experience and enjoyment of the wonderful and mysterious union we have with our awesome, all-inclusive and all-extensive Christ as unveiled in the book of Colossians.
We encourage those coming to invite their friends!
Where: Quinta, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 7LR, UK
When: 22-24 November
Subject: Learning to Live in Union with Christ
Who: Senior YP (Year 13), university students, recent graduates and young working saints
Deadline: 27 October (late deadline – 10 November)
Cost: £65 until 27 October; then £75 until 10 November (for students attending their first university conference the cost will remain £65 until 10 November)
Transport: For those traveling from London, there will be a coach going up to the conference centre on Friday, 22 November and returning to London on 24 November.
Click here for more info and to register!
Head over to the announcement page for 2019 University Training for more info and to register!
Please note that this year, the training will be from Lord’s day to Thursday, due to the conference in Nottingham the following weekend.
Look forward to enjoying Christ with you at the Uni Training!
Jennifer’s “Pretty in pink!” with ten votes!
The runners up were:
- “Hallelujah I have found it!” – six votes
- “Food coma!!!” – five votes
- “Did someone say love feast?” – four votes
- “In a low dungeon. Hope i had none”, “Looking away unto God”, All we need are the bear necessities” – two votes each
You can see all the entries here – votes after this point won’t count though!
Thank you to everyone who voted! We enjoyed reading your comments too; here are some for you enjoy too – you can try to guess which photo they voted for from the context!
- Difficult to choose. Very good photos
- Funny Benny
- Great idea this photo competition!
- How fun
- Great! Lovely pictures.:)
- Hard choice :(((
- Honourable mentions are: did somebody say love feast and do not disturb but imo pretty in pink was the best photo. Whoever did “”I can hardly bear this”” idek what to say to you 😂”
- Is that even an Eagle?
- It’s a happy and positive feeling with a bright view.
- It’s pretty
- Love it
- Nice blending
- Only because flamingos are some of the coolest animals
- Super cute! We have a love feast every Lord’s day and it looks like the children hehe.
Look out for the next photography competition, voting about to start in a few hours!