The punlic vote has now closed! And the winner is…
Agnes with “Your faith in Christ helps me pursue; My progress depends upon you” (9 votes).
Coming in second, we have:
Gabriel with “Acts 7:49 – Heaven is My throne, and the earth is a footstool for My feet. What kind of house will you build for Me, says the Lord, or what is the place of My rest.” (6 votes)
And third place goes to:
Charis with “2 Peter 1:19 – And we have the prophetic word made more firm, to which you do well to give heed as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.” (4 votes)
Thank you for voting. Here are your comments!
- Very meaningful competition!
- This training does change life, amen
- Wonderful pictures!! I wish I could have picked them all!
- Pursue with those…
- Simply divine.
- A breath of fresh air!
- Because God made us for Himself, our hearts are restless until they rest in Him.
- It’s about eating the Lord in Chicago!
- Thank You Lord, we can pursue You together with those who call on Your name!
- Praise the Lord
- Amen, my favourite verse! I like the picture too 🙂
During our second day in Chicago, we held a photo competition! The rules were simple:
– Only one photo submitted
– Must have something “Chicago” related in it
– Must be posted with a caption
– Must be taken with a phone camera
– Videos must be converted into gifs already
– Deadline for submission is 8.40pm today!
Voting will be open to the public 🙂
Winner gets a froyo or bubble tea!
Anna’s “Pretty in pink!” with ten votes!
The runners up were:
- “Hallelujah I have found it!” – six votes
- “Food coma!!!” – five votes
- “Did someone say love feast?” – four votes
- “In a low dungeon. Hope i had none”, “Looking away unto God”, All we need are the bear necessities” – two votes each
You can see all the entries here – votes after this point won’t count though!
Thank you to everyone who voted! We enjoyed reading your comments too; here are some for you enjoy too – you can try to guess which photo they voted for from the context!
- Difficult to choose. Very good photos
- Funny Benny
- Great idea this photo competition!
- How fun
- Great! Lovely pictures.:)
- Hard choice :(((
- Honourable mentions are: did somebody say love feast and do not disturb but imo pretty in pink was the best photo. Whoever did “”I can hardly bear this”” idek what to say to you 😂”
- Is that even an Eagle?
- It’s a happy and positive feeling with a bright view.
- It’s pretty
- Love it
- Nice blending
- Only because flamingos are some of the coolest animals
- Super cute! We have a love feast every Lord’s day and it looks like the children hehe.
Look out for the next photography competition, voting about to start in a few hours!